From BigCommerce to WooCommerce Dashboard
Once you click on BigCommerce and hit the ‘submit’ button there are options of-
- General settings
- Product import settings
- Customer import settings
- Order import settings
Store address – Enter the URL of your store
API path and Access Token – Both of them will be generated at your BigCommerce store.
Login to your bigcommerce admin panel using the registered mail and password credentials.
Search for settings and there you will find the API section.
Under the API section click on API accounts.
Once you have generated the API path and access token, fill them in the respective spaces of the plugin, and you are good to go.
Request timeout is the maximum execution time for the plugin in seconds for every detail that is being imported.
- Exclude out-of-stock product details from the import process using the ‘exclude out of stock option.
- Restrict product categories of your choice from getting imported.
- Selecting between fixed or percentage markup will allow you to add costs above your product prices fetched from BigCommerce.
- Chunk size is the product lot quantity you want to fetch in each session.
Customer import settings
- Enable the customer import button to proceed to the customer data import.
- Once the customer data is imported on your WooCommerce panel, you can ask your customers to change the password using the ‘send reset password email to client’ feature if required.
- ‘Chunk size’ is the lot size you can assign for your customer data imports.
Order import settings
- ‘Enable the order import’ tab button to continue with the data import as per your requirements.
- ‘Set default order status’ is a feature to assign a status to your imported products when they are fetched on the WooCommerce dashboard.
- ‘Import order status’ is to select and import orders at a specific stage on the BigCommerce platform.
- ‘Chunk size’ is the lot size that you prefer for your order imports.
- After all the changes, hit the ‘save’ button to validate all your changes.
- Once you hit save, the API path and access token will be validated by the plugin, as shown in the image below.
- Now you can hit the next button to proceed ahead with importing the details.
- If the API path and access token are not validated, kindly check again and correct the details to proceed further.
- Once you click next, it will direct you to this window.
- As we have enabled product, customer, and order data imports, it will fetch all the data to your WooCommerce.
- Also, log files can be viewed and saved in txt format.
- All the product, customer, and order log files are created and can be downloaded per your requirements.
- It will skip the existing log files if there are any.
- Once you’re done with the importing process, head to your WooCommerce panel and locate your imported data in the users, orders, and products sections.
- Your products will reflect like this-
- Your orders will reflect like this-
- Your customer data will reflect like this-