Daraz is the fastest-growing eCommerce platform in South Asia that operates in different regions such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
It is one of the leading marketplaces which empowers thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. It offers various branded products for men and women across clothing, footwear, apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
Daraz Integration For WooCommerce helps sellers in synchronizing their WooCommerce store with Daraz Marketplace with the proper synchronization of price, stock, and orders.
- Profile-Based Product Upload: It enables you to create product profiles and assign products to it. This way, you can map correct attributes during the product upload.
- Synchronized Inventory: The inventory and pricing of products are automatically synchronized at regular intervals between the WooCommerce store and Daraz.com.
- Product Category Mapping: It allows many-to-one Category Mapping approach. It helps to map multiple categories of WooCommerce store to a single category of daraz.
- Product Operation: Various product operations, such as product upload, product update, and inventory update, are available to facilitate seamless product management from WooCommerce to Daraz.
- Order Management: Orders from Daraz can be fetched into WooCommerce and managed within the platform. Sellers can set orders as Ready to Ship or Canceled on Daraz directly from the plugin and download AWB for respective orders.