- Walmart accepts data in the form of feeds. A product feed or product data feed is a file consisting of a list of products and attributes of those products organized so that each product can be displayed in a unique way for the sale. A product feed typically contains a product image, title, product identifier, marketing copy, and product attributes.
- We send the product data feed, Walmart review those feeds, check the all the product information and decide whether to make that product Publish or not.
- Once you upload your products you need to check the status of the product feed and sync the selected feeds or all the feeds from the Manage Feed Details page.
To view the Walmart product feeds
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Products menu.
- Click Product Feed.
The Manage Feed Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
To view the product feed status on this page, the admin has to update the feed status.
- To update the feed status of the selected feed, do the following steps:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required feeds.
- In the select bulk action list, select Update FEED Status, and then click the Submit button.
The Feed Update Status page appears as shown in the following figure:
- The Feed Update is executed and the status appears on Manage Feed Details page of the app. The store owner can view the following information in the respective columns.
- STATUS: In the STATUS column, the status of the products feed appears.
- ITEMS RECEIVED: Total Number of products that have been uploaded to Walmart.
- ITEMS SUCCEEDED: Number of products that have been successfully uploaded to Walmart.
- ITEMS FAILED: Number of products that have a few errors and need to be uploaded again after fixing the error.
- In the ACTION column, the product feed error file icon appears. Click the icon to view the feed details.
A dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Save file button to save the error file and view the details.