Products Not In App
Here you will find the list of products that are not there on your Shopify store. The following can be the reasons:
- SKU on the Shopify store is different than the SKU on Walmart.
- SKU is now deleted from the Shopify store.
- SKU is directly created on Walmart and not on the Shopify store.
Products not in-app page appear as shown in the following figure:
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the Product menu.
- Click the Products Not In-App.
The Products Not In-App page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Sellers can either create these products on their Shopify store
Retire these products if they wish to sell them on Walmart.com.
To retire products follow the below steps:
- Select the checkbox on the left side of the product grid corresponding to the products that you want to retire/remove from walmart.com, for selected products.
- If you want to select all the products then click “Select all 25+ items“.
- After selecting the products, select “Retire Product” from the “Select bulk action” drop-down.
- Click on the Action button.
Note: If the products are not retired or created on the Shopify store the seller will get failed orders for these products.