Dashboard of the App
When you are done with the Configuration settings now you are ready to explore the app.
Starting from the Dashboard of the App, i.e., Home on the left navigation menu bar. The Home of the app looks like the following:
App Home will display the following information:
- Product Statistics: Total count of your products imported to the app, Published product count on Walmart, Unpublished products on Walmart, total products that are not uploaded on Walmart yet and the products that are under Stage state. As shown in the following figure:
- Order Statistics: Total count on your orders from the Walmart Marketplace, Completed order count, Acknowledged Orders, Cancelled Orders, and Failed Orders on Walmart. As shown in the following figure:
- Walmart Marketplace App Tutorials: Here you will get all the Walmart and integration-related videos in order to help you learn how the integration works.
- Check Your Error: If your product’s inventory or price or any other data is not synced properly with Walmart due to any reason the product will show error here in this section.
- Oops!! Check your inventory: If you set a threshold limit in the app’s Settings section, then all the products having that number of inventory or less than that limit will be listed here. As shown in the following figure:
- Latest Updates: All the major updates from the Walmart Marketplace and the updates done in the app as an enhancement will be displayed here. As shown in the following figure: