The Walmart Ca Integration app also helps you manage promotions on Walmart Canada. It’s an optional way to create unique pricing for events such as clearance sales. You can view, edit, and delete promotions from the Promotions section in the app.
New Promotional Feature Rule
- You can set up no more than 10 promotions for an item at a time in the API.
- You must provide the Promotions Status, Promo Price, Promo Start Date, and Promo End Date.
- The end date of a given promotion should be 365 days from the current date and time. Any promotions beyond 365 days will result in an error.
- For any SKU, a promotion end date can’t be before or equal to the promotion start date.
- Promotions should be set up at least 4 hours before the start date.
- Delete promotions by setting the Promotions Status as Delete All.
How to set up promotions on Walmart Canada?
To set up a new promotion on Walmart Canada, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Walmart Ca Integration app’s dashboard and click Promotions. A page opens up as shown below:
- Click Add new promotion. The following page opens up:
- Enter a name for the promotion that you are setting up.
- Select Fixed if you want to decrease the product price by a fixed value, or select Percent if you want to decrease the product price by some fixed percentage.
- Select the type of promotion, whether Reduced or Clearance.
- Input the Promotion Start Date and Promotion End Date. The start date of the promotion should be after 24 hours.
- Select appropriate Conditions to apply the promotion to some products based on the selected options.
- Click the Save Promotion button to save the promotion.