Introduction of Multichannel Importer App
Multichannel Importer App allows you to import your products from various Marketplaces to your Shopify Store with entire details in few clicks as well as manage Shopify orders with FBA as well as from Aliexpress. It is the most recommended app.
In Introduction of Multichannel Importer App we will provide you overview of app working, this app is used for multiple purpose:
Importing The Products
There are various ways to import the products, Seller’s can import:
Their own products (from seller panel)
- eBay: Import all the products from the eBay seller center to the Shopify store.
- Etsy: Import all the products from the Etsy seller center to the Shopify store.
- Amazon: Import all the products from the Amazon seller center to the Shopify store.
- Wish: Import all the products from the Wish seller center to the Shopify store.
- Walmart: Import all the products from Walmart seller center to Shopify store.
2. Other seller products (through dropshipping)
- eBay: Import other sellers products from the eBay to the Shopify store on the basis of Item Id or URL or Product Title.
- Etsy: Import other sellers products from the Etsy to the Shopify store on the basis of seller’s Etsy store name.
- Amazon: Import other sellers products from the Amazon to the Shopify store on the basis of ASIN or Item URL.
- Aliexpress: Import products from aliexpress to Shopify store, but you need to create account before importing the products.
3. File Import
- CSV Import: Import products through any CSV file to your Shopify store. All the information in the CSV file will get imported into your Shopify store so, all the details on the file is required.
- FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon): Shopify seller can easily manage their order FBA , but they must have FBA account.
- Aliexpress: All the seller who imported products from Aliexpress to Shopify and can also manage their order from Shopify to Aliexpress.
- Syncing of product’s price from Marketplace to Shopify.
- Inventory syncing from your selected marketplace to your Shopify store.
- When products deleted from the marketplace then seller can select the option what they want to make changes for those products on Shopify.
- If you don’t have a seller account of the marketplace from where you want to import the products, then you can also use the CSV option for product importing.
- As per the sellers requirement we can also do any customization, but it is chargeable depending upon the custom work.
- If any sellers having any new requirement like to import products from his ERP and manage Inventory & Order OR to import products any other source, then we can also help with that.