You can view the order details for all the orders fetched from eBay. The sections share all the valuable details like:
- Line Items: The products that were purchased through the order.
- Shopify Order ID: Displays the Shopify Order ID.
- Shopify Order Name: Shows the name assigned to the order on Shopify.
- Created At: Shows the date on which the order was created on Shopify.
- Payment Method: This shows the payment method that was used to pay for the order.
- Price: Give the total price that was paid for the given order.
- Taxes Applied: Shows the type of Tax applied which may include VAT or other details
- Inclusive Tax: Displays the Tax that was calculated on the order by eBay.
eBay Order Data
It shows you the API response for the order created on eBay.
Shopify Order Data
It shows you the JSON data for the order created on Shopify.
Notes: By default, It shows the eBay Order ID assigned to the order when it was created on Shopify for the respective account linked to the app.
It shows the tags assigned to the order when the product was imported to the app from eBay. You can set the tags through the app itself.
Note: You can customize the Notes and Tags for the orders by visiting the Order settings of the Configuration section.
Displays the email ID of the customer.
Additional Contact Information
It shows the contact information of the buyer that is assigned to the order.
Displays the shipping information for the order that was provided by the buyer for the order on eBay.
This shows the fulfillment details that get updated from Shopify once the order is processed and shipped. You can view details regarding the following information,
- Tracking Company
- Tracking Number
- Created At
- Updated At
Performing Actions on Orders
Update Order: Update order details for the respective order. Here you get to modify multiple fields with respect to the shipping and contact information.
- Contact Information
- Email ID: email ID of the customer
- Phone number: Enter the contact details of the customer with the country code.
- Shipping Address: Update the complete shipping address of the customer.
- Customer: Enable the option to create a new customer on Shopify for the given order. You can update the email address of the customer through this field.
- Tags: Enter the tags to assign them to order when creating it on Shopify.
- Note: Enter the note for the respective order when creating it on Shopify.
Sync Shipment: Syncs the shipment details from Shopify to the app and on the respective eBay account.
Sync Cancellation: Syncs the canceled status for an order from Shopify to the app and further sync the details on the respective eBay account on which the order was generated.
Delete Shopify Order: Deletes the order on Shopify.