Profiling Section of the App
What is a Profile?
Profiles refer to a group of products created, on the basis of different product properties such as title, vendor, collections, etc. You can assign multiple eBay accounts to a profile and utilize the same when listing items on various eBay marketplace regions.
In a profile, one can assign different business policies (Return, Payment, Shipping) and templates (Category, Title, Price & inventory) in use for respective eBay seller accounts. Creating viable eBay profiles can make uploading products very easy for you as a seller.
Note: It is necessary to have accurate profiles with suitable details for the products that’ll be assigned to it. Not entering the correct details influences the product listing negatively on eBay.
As soon as you open the Profile section of the app, you can see the following filters and relevant details about profiles:
You can use the search bar by entering a partial or full Profile name after selecting the Name filter available on the right side of the search bar.
You can use the search bar by entering partial or full Query details assigned to a profile after switching to the Query option available on the right side of the search bar.
Use the drop-down to select the account under which an existing profile needs to be searched. Once you select the account you can view all the profiles with which the account is associated.
- Product Count
- Edit: Edit the respective profile
- Upload & Revise: Uploads the products assigned under the given profile and revises the listing on eBay
- Delete: Deletes the selected profile.
Creating a Profile
To Create a New Profile or Edit a Profile you need to go to the Profile section available in the Product section of the app panel. Once you are on the page find the Profile Create button. It is available in the top right corner of the page as shown in the image.
- Click on the Profile Create button.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you can create the required Profile.
Editing a Profile
Once you click on the Profile tab you can view the number of existing profiles and their details. The details available to you include,
To edit an existing profile:
- Find the Profile available under the Name of the Profile section.
- Go to the actions tab and click on the kebab menu. You’ll find an option to Edit the Profile, click on it to open the profile details else you can click on the Profile Title to edit it as well.
- Once you are on the edit profile page, you can modify the predefined values assigned to it initially.
Note: All the crucial elements (Business Policies, Templates, and predefined queries) required for the profile can be edited.