In the product section, you will have 4 sections: All products, Feed Products, Import New Products, and Not Profiled Products.
- All products: Contains the status of all the products imported on an app like Active, Inactive, Processing, Not uploaded, etc.
- Active products: It means products listed on the Catch marketplace.
- Inactive products: Products that are not active in the marketplace.
- Processing items: Catch marketplace review the products.
- Not uploaded products: Those products which are either not uploaded or containing some error. Note: In the product, the grid seller can see the title, profile, status, inventory product type, etc of any particular product and actions in which you can view or edit your product.
- Feed Process: When you upload a product, you can track the logs of your particular product.
- Import id is a unique id for every product, it is basically an identification of your product.
- Import status will show you the current status of your product whether its pending or failed.
- Created at: this will show you the date the order was created.
- Import type: this will show whether its a product (only includes pricing and inventory) or and Offer( includes SKU, description, price, etc)
- Line status will show you the errors that are present during the product upload.
- Action will allow you to download the transformation error report.
- Import new Products: In this section, you can import your product by 3 methods:
- All products import: Import all your Shopify products to the app.
- Published product import: Import all the published products of your Shopify store.
- Apply filter for: you can upload your product by applying the filter for product type, product vendor, smart collection, Collection.
- Not Profiled products:
Products for which profile not assigned. To list the items in the product grid it is necessary to create a profile or assign any existing profile.