Founded in 2013, Reverb is one of the world’s largest dedicated online marketplace to buy, sell and learn about new, used, vintage and handmade music gear. Reverb.com allows anybody from large dealers and manufacturers to small shop owners and individuals to create free listings for musical instruments and other related equipment.
Reverb also includes an integrated price guide that pulls transaction data to determine fair market values for a wide range of instruments and gear. Reverb charges a 3.5% sales fee for items sold through the platform and has also released iPhone and Android apps that include the main features of the website.
Role of Reverb Marketplace Integration app:
To facilitate selling at reverb.com, CedCommerce offers an integration app which enables Shopify sellers to connect their stores with reverb.com, move products from their Shopify store to Reverb and manage orders that they receive from reverb.com
1. All the data in one-go at reverb.com: With this app simply choose the products you want to list on reverb.com and upload them in one go. Not only this, map the product categories and add the shipping template of items in Bulk with respective Reverb product categories and shipping regions. Also, you can enter the value of inventory, barcodes, prices of the items in bulk through the CSV upload method.
2. All the changes in Real-time: The app synchronizes your Shopify Store with reverb.com, so whenever you make any changes in the Product Information, Inventory status updates, receive orders from reverb.com. Everything is synchronized in real-time.
3. Delete Products without any hassle: The app lets you remove your products which you no longer want to be shown at reverb.com. You can choose all such products that you want to delete and remove them in one click. Also, if the need arises, you can instantly re-inject them again.
4. Get Instant Notifications: For every order that you will receive from reverb, you will receive a notification email. Also, if you want the notification for fewer inventory products then you can get that on your App Dashboard.
5. Inventory Threshold: Set a limit on the inventory under which you want the product to be shown as Out-of-Stock on the Marketplace. This will help users to avoid the situation of getting orders for 0 inventory.
6. Shipping Template: You can create the Shipping template on the global level or at the product level and can define your shipping rules and information on any product.
7. Manage Order: With this app, you can easily manage orders and ship the in-stock products. The order will be automatically created on your store and as soon as you ship the order from your store, shipping details will get synced to the Reverb Marketplace.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at apps.cedcommerce.com/integration/