Retrieve API Credentials from the Walmart Seller Account
The Prestashop store owner has to fill in the API credentials on the Walmart Integration page of the admin panel.
The user has to log in the Walmart Seller account to retrieve the following API credentials:
- Consumer Id
- Private Key
After retrieving the Consumer Id and the Private Key, the merchant has to copy all of them one by one from the Walmart Seller account and paste it one by one to the Walmart Integration page of the admin panel of the merchant.
To copy the API Credentials from the Walmart Seller account
- Open the Walmart Seller account.
- Click the Settings icon.
The General Settings menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under API, click Consumer IDs & Private Keys.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under Consumer ID, click the Copy button.
- Under Private Key, click the Regenerate Key button.
The Regenerate Secret Key dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Yes, Regenerate Key button.
The key is generated. Copy the generated key.