Fruugo is a UK based e-commerce company and a global marketplace offering thousands of buyers a huge catalog of products from categories such as sports and leisure, health and beauty, clothing, home and garden, kids, toys and many more. It operates in 32 countries across the globe with great products and determination to deliver the best to its customers.
Fruugo Integration for PrestaShop is an API integration that helps PrestaShop store owners to sell their products on Fruugo and also to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between PrestaShop store and Fruugo marketplace.
Fruugo PrestaShop Integration Extension interacts with Fruugo marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between PrestaShop and Fruugo retailers.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the PrestaShop store to the single category of Fruugo.
- Enable and Disable Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fruugo.com using Enable and Disable feature.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever stock diminishes lower than a threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Fruugo.com using bulk product upload feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Fruugo.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between PrestaShop and Fruugo.com.