Shopee is one of the leading e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. Geographies it operates in are Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore. It has traces of similarity to the Taobao model, in which buyers and sellers can communicate and transact directly. Shopee also unboxes opportunity for cross-border sellers from China and Hong Kong for selling to Southeast Asian and Taiwanese customers.
Shopee-Prestashop Integration enables you to sell your Prestashop store products on Shopee. It provides synchronization of price, inventory & other product-related information along with order management between your Prestashop store and Shopee.com.
- Auto update information: If any information regarding product will be updated on the Magento 2 store automatically updated in the marketplace.
- Product Listing and status Sync: All the products of your Magento 2 store get copied to the extension. You can synchronize your product status between Shopee and Magento 2 store.
- Bulk upload: The seller can upload bulk products in one go on the Shopee marketplace
- Rejected product notification: At the time of uploading any error occurs due to some invalid details will automatically fetch along with the error due to which it gets rejected.
- Pricing based on a profile: The seller can increase or decrease price based on a profile.
- New Order Notifications: New order get placed from the marketplace, a notification is sent to the admin.
- Low Stock Notifications: Diminishing in stock will notify you along with the status.
- Bulk upload system: Admin can upload product in bulk in the marketplace which can save your time.
- Cron Management: A process of Inventory, order, the price will automate by this feature. All you have to do is manage your store only.