‘Cedcommerce OnBuy Prestashop Integration helps in managing and posting your items from Prestashop store to OnBuy. Onbuy Prestashop is an API integration that helps the Prestashop store owner to synchronize the price, inventory, order and other details for the product creation and assembling between the Prestashop Store and OnBuy marketplace.
OnBuy Prestashop Integration provides you the way of expanding sales and generate the revenue as it interacts with your Prestashop store to the OnBuy marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Have a look at the key features of our OnBuy Integration:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping. Admin can map many categories of Prestashop store to the single category of OnBuy.
- Enable and Disable products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on OnBuy using Enable and Disable feature.
- Simple and configurable products: OnBuy for Prestashop allows the admin to upload Simple and configurable type of products from Prestashop to OnBuy marketplace.
- Auto Order Import: Whenever a new order is placed on Onbuy then it will automatically imports into your Prestashop store order section.
- Profile Based Product Upload: The admin can create a profile and after assigning products to the profile, can easily upload the products on Amazon marketplace.
- Synchronize Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and helps in listing your Product details between Prestashop and OnBuy.com.