The OnBuy Prestashop integration helps in synching your items from Prestashop store to OnBuy and managing your OnBuy orders. The direct API integration enables the Prestashop store owner to synchronize the price, inventory, order and other details.
- OnBuy order management: Orders are pulled into your Prestashop store where they can be easily processed or cancelled via the centralized order management system.
- Profile-based product upload: This allows the admin to create a profile and map the product attributes, allowing the product to be assigned to the profile and easily uploaded.
- Enable and disable products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on OnBuy using the Enable and Disable feature.
- Product category mapping: Admins can use the category mapping feature to map Prestashop store categories to the relevant OnBuy category.
- Simple and configurable products: Admin can upload simple and configurable types of products from Prestashop to OnBuy.
- Synchronized inventory: The product information (including listing details and pricing) is automatically synchronized between Prestashop and OnBuy at regular intervals.