Fruugo Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Fruugo orders on the Fruugo Failed Orders page.
Orders cannot be imported from Fruugo due to the following conditions:
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is Out of Stock in PrestaShop.
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is disabled in PrestaShop.
- If any Product does not exist in PrestaShop or is deleted from PrestaShop after uploading on Fruugo.
- If the selected Payment Method in Fruugo System Configuration Setting is not available in PrestaShop.
To manage failed Fruugo Orders
- Go to the PrestaShop Admin panel.
- In the left navigation panel, place cursor on Fruugo Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Fruugo Failed Orders.
The Fruugo Failed Orders page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.
- To cancel the order, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required failed orders.
- In the respective row, click the Cancel button.
Based on the current scenario related to the Failed Order, a success or an error message appears.
- To cancel selected failed orders, do the following steps:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required failed orders to cancel.
- Click the Bulk actions button, and then select the Cancel Order option.
Based on the current scenario related to the selected Failed Orders, a success or an error message appears.