Uploading/Updating Selected Products
To upload/update a product, a seller needs to:
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on Cdon Integration and you will see it getting expanded as below:
- Click on Cdon Products and you will see the page as shown below:
- Select the product you wish to upload and click on the Upload Button as seen below
- You can also perform Bulk Upload, you may select the product(s) and then you need to click on the Bulk Actions button on the bottom left of the page and you may see the options for actions, as shown below:
- Now click on the Upload/Update selected to upload the product.
- After you click Upload/Update, the products will go into the queue.
- All the Products which are queued will get Uploaded on Cdon afterward when the Cron runs.