Adding a new profile
To add a new profile, a seller needs to:
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on Cdon Integration and you will see it getting expanded as below:
- Click on Cdon Profile and you will see the page as shown below:
- Now click on Add New Profile. You will be taken to the page as shown below:
- In the Profile code, enter the code for the profile you are making.
- In the Profile name, enter the name of the profile.
- Select Enable as the status to enable the profile.
- Click on the Save button.
Now Click on Category Mapping adjacent to the Profile Info tab, and you’ll come across a section as below:
- In this section
- You have to map your PrestaShop category with Cdon Category.
- The PrestaShop categories are mentioned on the left & Cdon Categories on the right.
- Select the required category of Cdon by typing under Search Cdon Category.
- Map Multiple Prestashop categories with Cdon categories and move to the next section.
Now Click on Attribute Mapping adjacent to the Category Mapping tab, and you’ll come across a section as below:
- Here all the Cdon attributes are mentioned on the left which you have to match with PrestaShop attribute on the right.
- Now from the drop-down menu select all the attributes and perform the desired mapping.
Click on the Cdon Settings adjacent to the Attribute Mapping and you will see the section as shown below:
In Cdon products
- In the Product VAT section choose the tax that is applied to the product.
- In the Product Status section, you can choose the current status of the product.
- Select the Product Expose Status from the drop-down menu next on the list.
- In the Freight Class, you can adjust the freight Class of your products (for example – A,B,D).
Now click on Save button and your profile will be created.