To Delete the Products
To Delete all the Products on Amazon:
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, move the cursor over the Amazon Integration menu, and then click Amazon Products.
The Amazon Products page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Choose the account for which you want to Delete Products from the dropdown menu in Account Selector section.
- All the products associated with the profile opens up and are listed below.
- In the top-right corner, click the Delete All button.
- All the products associated with the account are Deleted.
To Delete a single product:
- Scroll down to the required product and click on the arrow next to the Upload Button.
- Click on the Delete At Amazon from the drop-down menu.
- The selected product gets deleted from your Amazon seller panel.