Sync Inventory & Pricing
To Sync the Inventory and Price of all the products:
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, move the cursor over the Amazon Integration menu, and then click Amazon Products.
The Amazon Products page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Sync All Inventory button on the top
- The inventory will get synchronized between your Prestashop store and Amazon Marketplace.
- Click on Sync All Price Button adjacent to the sync inventory button.
- The pricing of the products will get synchronized between your Prestashop store and Amazon Marketplace.
To Sync a single product:
- If you want to Sync Inventory & Price for a selected product then, click on the button associated with the product and it opens up as:
- The selected product’s Inventory and Pricing get Synchronized between your Prestashop Store and Amazon.