Installation of Amazon Prestashop Integration Module
To install the module:
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, point cursor to the Modules.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Now click the Modules Manager menu, and you will come across a page like shown below.
- Now you need to click on Upload a Module on the top of the page.
- In doing so, the page opens a section like shown in the image below:
- Drag and Drop the module or click the select file link to upload the Amazon PrestaShop Integration module from your system.
- The module will be installed and you will be navigated to the Configuration page for further steps to be taken.