Catch is one of Australia’s leading e-commerce marketplaces, with an exceptional growth record that has seen its two core brands become household brands over the past 10 years.
Catch has been successful in giving its customers innovative shopping experiences regularly. As a result, more and more people turn to this ecommerce platform to purchase their favorite products. This commitment has made its two major brands – Catch and Scoopon highly lucrative in every year of operation.
Catch Integration for Opencart store is an innovative API integration by CedCommerce that enables Opencart owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Opencart store and the Catch marketplace.
This Catch Integration for Opencart Integration extension interacts with the Catch marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Opencart store and Catch retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Catch categories and the dependent attributes on the Opencart store.
Through this extension, the store owners can create a profile in which they can assign the products and then can upload to Catch.com. It also enables the Opencart store owner to manage their Catch orders on the Opencart stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile-based Easy product upload: Admin can create a profile and map Catch category and attributes to the Opencart store category and attributes. After that admin can easily upload products to Catch.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Catch.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Admin can map many categories of the Opencart store to the single category of Catch.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Establishes Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Establishes Product Listing between Opencart store and Catch. Increase or decrease in Profile based price.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Catch.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If Catch.com rejects any product containing some invalid details, then the extension helps in fetching the information from the automatically synchronized requests along with the cause of rejection.
- Order Shipment: Merchant can enter shipping carrier and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process.
- Manage Catch Orders: Allows admin to import orders from the Catch Marketplace to convert it into regular Opencart Store Orders and Shipments.