Adding a New Profile
To add a new profile
Note: A profile is where you may assign multiple products to be sold on Amazon from the OpenCart store.
- Go to your OpenCart admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on Amazon Integration as shown:
- When the menu appears, click on Profile.
- On clicking the Profile, you will be navigated to the page as shown below:
- Here all the profiles are mentioned.
- Now to add a new profile click on the + Button mentioned and you will be redirected to Amazon New Profile Page:
- In the Title, enter the title that you want to give to your profile.
- In the Status, select Enable to enable the profile that you are creating.
- In the Manufacturer box, enter the name of the product manufacturer whose product you want to add in the profile.
- In the Category box, enter the category of the products that you want to add in the profile.
- In Stores, enter the store that you want to integrate with Amazon.
- In Language, select the language in which you want the system to proceed.
- Now Click on Amazon Categories & Attributes button and the section opens up as:
- Choose the desired category and subcategory under Amazon Category.
- By doing so additional options open up as:
- In this section, map the Amazon attributes with your desired store attributes.
- You can also Enter the default values for the desired attribute(s) in the section in the middle.
- After filling out the desired information, Click on Save Button on the top right-hand side as shown: