View Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Rakuten France orders on the View Failed Orders page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Rakuten France:
- If any product in the Rakuten France Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Rakuten France Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magneto after uploading to Rakuten France.
- If the selected Payment Method in Rakuten France System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To view Rakuten France failed orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Rakuten France menu, and then point to the Rakuten France Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Rakuten France Failed Orders. The Failed Rakuten France Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.
- To Clear, all the Log, Click on the button named Clear Failed Import Order Logs on the top right corner.