Cdon is among the most popular eCommerce brand for nordic region. With 100 million annual visitors Cdon has more than 1500 affiliate merchants, 1.8 million customers across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and other European regions, sellers can sell a huge variety of products.
Cdon Integration for Magento, developed by CedCommerce is an advanced API integration that helps the Magento store owners who are the sellers and keepers of the products to sell their products on Cdon and ship them as well. Not only that, it enables the merchant to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the Magento store and the Cdon website.
Key Features of Cdon Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated in your local shop or as an order is marked shipped by Cdon.
- Cdon Order Management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Profile-based product upload: It allows the admin to upload their product to profile based on Cdon Marketplace.
- Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento and Cdon.com.
- Bulk Upload System: Bulk product upload service from cedcommerce is your ultimate solution to be spared from hassles of operational overload in product uploading.
- Notification Errors: If any error occurs, there is a feed error feature helping you to know what the error is.
- Cons: Crons automate the process of Price, Inventory and Order management.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Return And Refunds: Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order. Refund is also possible through extension.