Failed Cdiscount Orders Import Log
The users can view the list of failed Cdiscount orders on the Failed Cdiscount Orders Import Log page.
Orders cannot be imported from Cdiscount due to the following conditions:
- If any product in the Cdiscount Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Cdiscount Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magento after uploading on Cdiscount.
- If the selected Payment Method in Cdiscount System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To manage failed Cdiscount Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Cdiscount menu, and then point to the Cdiscount Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Cdiscount Failed Orders.
The Failed Discount Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.
- To clear failed import order logs, click the Clear Failed Import Order Logs button.
All the logs are deleted.
- To delete the selected failed import order log, do the following steps:
- Select the checkboxes of the required logs.
- In the Actions list, click Delete.
- Click the Submit button.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the OK button.
All the selected failed orders are deleted.