Zalando is a European e-commerce company based in Berlin, Germany founded in 2008. This eCommerce company offers fashion and lifestyle products to customers in 17 European markets. Zalando marketplace was earlier famous for selling footwear. At the end of December 2012, Zalando opened its first, custom-designed logistics centre in Erfurt referred to as “Europe’s largest wardrobe” because of its sheer size (120,000 square metres).
Zalando integration for Magento 2 is a tool that integrates Zalando seller panel with Magento 2 store for an automated selling experience. This extension helps sellers to list products on Zalando Marketplace easily. You can also easily manage products, price, inventory and automate orders between your Magento 2 store and Zalando Marketplace.
- Bulk Product Upload: You have the flexibility to upload products in bulk on Zalando marketplace.
- Automatic Synchronisation: The extension facilitates inventory, price, orders and other details synchronization between Magento 2 store and Zalando Marketplace at regular intervals of time.
- Manage Multiple Accounts: You can easily integrate your multiple Zalando accounts with a single Magento 2 store.
- Simple & Configurable Products Upload: You can upload both simple and configurable type of products on the Zalando marketplace.
- Rejected Order Notification: If a product gets rejected on Zalando, its information is automatically fetched and listed on Magento 2 admin panel.