VidaXL is an eCommerce website based in the Netherlands and is present in 29 European countries, Australia and the USA.
VidaXL Multi-Channel Integration for Magento 2 helps the Magento 2 store owners to synchronize the product listing between the Magento 2 store and the VidaXL sellers. It also manages the VidaXL orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Enables sellers to upload the products by assigning them into the profile and then uploads it based on the profiles.
- Bulk Upload System: No need to manually list products one by one on the VidaXL as sellers can easily upload products in bulk.
- Notifications: Keeps the sellers updated about the new orders, change in quantity, price, product title or description through emails.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product gets rejected from the VidaXL then its information is fetched automatically along with the errors.
- Real-Time Synchronisation: At regular intervals of time the inventory, price, orders and other details get automatically synchronised.
- Product Management: Create products manually with our integration, upload items via XML or import data in Magento 2 store, and also easily fix data issues.