CedCommerce Stripe payment extension is not dependent on any other Extension. The Stripe Payment extension, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2 provides an ability to the admin to accept the credit card online payments through the Stripe payment gateway. During the checkout process, the users can use the credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover,JCB, Diners, Switch/Mastero, Solo, Mastero International, Mastero Domestic, and so on.
Admin can manage the Transactions using secret keys and can follow the payment process by using both Publishable Key and secret Key.
Stripe online payments solution integrates the following two requisites that the admin needs to start for selling the products online:
- Internet merchant account
- A payment gateway, which allows the admin to accept the online payments from the customers.
To use this extension, admin needs the Stripe API Test Publishable Key and secret Key, which the admin can obtain by filling an online application form available on the Stripe website. Once the application is approved, the admin receives the test account credentials to integrate Stripe Online Payments with the Magento 2 store.
When the store is ready to go live, the admin can move it from the test mode to the live mode.
It offers two payment modes:
- Authorize: Admin can create invoice later on. Admin can also process the online refund through Stripe payment gateway.
- Authorize and Capture: Automatic invoice is generated.
Key Features are as follows:
- This extension is integrated using Stripe JS Tokens, and thus the card information is not posted through the server
- It supports multi-store, multi-currency, and multi-stripe account.
- It supports security checks CVC and AVC
- Uses Secret Key for Trasactions
- Support Security for saved customer Cards
- Supports the Test and Live environment
- Supports two payment modes: Authorize Only Mode and Authorize and Capture Mode
- Supports Online Refund
- Make the SecurePay Online Payment applicable to the selected countries
- Easy Installation process
CVC and AVC Checks
It supports verification of CVC and AVC Checks. The Address Verification System (AVS) is a system used to verify the address of a person claiming to own a credit card. The system checks the billing address of the credit card that the users provide with the address on file at the credit card company.This extension is more compatible according to Magento 2 architecture.
Stripe.js securely transmits all the card details through a token, so the server completely avoids to handle any sensitive card data. Thus, the card information is not posted through the server