Spartoo Inventory & Price Cron Scheduler
Sellers can view & adjust the inventory and price Cron.
To view and manage the inventory/price cron scheduler
- Go to Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the SPARTOO INTEGRATION menu.
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Inventory / Price Cron Scheduler.
- The new page opens up as shown below:
- All the Inventory and Price Crons are listed here.
Note: These crons runs every 24 hours thus syncing all the price and inventory status between Spartoo and Magento Store.
- To truncate the Crons Click on the truncate button on the top right corner.
- If you wish to delete a specific cron or a set of crons, then select the cron(s) and click on actions.
- Click on Delete Scheduler from the drop-down menu.
- All the selected crons will get deleted.