The Spartoo Integration for Magento 2 by CedCommerce, helps the Magento® 2 store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Spartoo API’s to connect the Magento® 2 store to Spartoo marketplace.
Admin gets the authority to create Spartoo Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Spartoo.com.
This extension provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
This extension interacts with the Spartoo Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 Store and the Spartoo.com retailers.
It enables the admin to manage the Spartoo orders on the seller’s Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Spartoo APIs and the Magento® 2 store.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on single category, and then assign the products and upload on the basis of categories.
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Spartoo but just selecting the products and upload in one go.
- Magento Order creation: The newly placed orders on Spartoo.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 store with all the required details as it is on Spartoo.com.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating of the product information in accordance with Spartoo standard and values.
- Product category mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Spartoo.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 Store and Spartoo.com.
- Email Notification: Admin receives the notification through the mail on new order creation, low stock and if the product is rejected from Spartoo.
- Auto-shipment procedure:* Provides admin an ability to automate the process of shipment with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.