Third Party Product Settings
Note: This feature is specifically for sellers who have already listed their products on Shopee Marketplace and want to import their products back to our extension and sell from a single platform.
To Manage Third Party Products On Shopee,
- Go to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click Shopee Integration.
- When the menu appears, click Third party Products.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as shown below:
- To Fetch all the products from the Shopee seller panel, Click on the Fetch button on the top right hand:
- All the products start getting fetched from and as soon as done a success message appears:
- If you wish to import the products in CSV format you can do so by selecting desired products and clicking on the Import CSV button.
- The CSV file will get downloaded.
To Delete the third party products:
- There are two ways of doing so.
- Select all the products you wish to delete and click on the delete option under the actions menu:
- A confirmation message appears:
- Select OK and the selected products get deleted.
- Click on the truncate button on the top right corner.
- All the imported third party products will get deleted.
Exporting the products:
- After making the desired changes sellers can export the data back to Shopee marketplace.
- Click on the export button on the right hand side as shown below and the section expands as:
- You are allowed to export the data in two formats:
- By CSV
- By Excel XMS
- Choose the preferred option and click on Export.