Reverb.com is one of the world’s largest dedicated online marketplaces to buy and sell new, used, and vintage music gear online. Reverb.com allows anyone to sell on Reverb, from large dealers and manufacturers to small shop owners and individuals, by creating free listings for musical instruments and other related equipment.
Reverb also includes an integrated price guide that pulls transaction data to determine fair market values for a wide range of instruments and gear.
With extraordinary features, Reverb charges only 3.5% sales fee for items sold through the platform.
To sell on this platform, CedCommerce brings to you the latest Reverb Magento 2 Integration that integrates your Magento 2 store with the Reverb marketplace and lets you sell on Reverb. The extension also automates the ordering process and facilitates products handling and management.
-Features at a Glance–
- Bulk Product Upload: You can choose and upload products in bulk on Reverb marketplace to save your time and effort.
- Real-Time Synchronisation: At regular time intervals, the price of the products and the inventory numbers are automatically synchronised and updated from the Magento 2 store.
- Product Management: Manage products on the Reverb marketplace in an easier way through the Magento 2 dashboard.
- Multi-Account: You can manage multiple accounts and configure each account individually.
- Profile Based Product Assignment: Based on the created profiles you can assign the products on the Reverb marketplace. This makes your selling more organized.