Reverb.com is one of the world’s largest dedicated online marketplaces to buy and sell new, used, and vintage music gear online. Reverb.com allows anyone to sell on Reverb, from large dealers and manufacturers to small shop owners and individuals, by creating free listings for musical instruments and other related equipments.
Reverb also includes an integrated price guide that pulls transaction data to determine fair market values for a wide range of instruments and gear.
With extraordinary features, Reverb charges only 3.5% sales fee for items sold through the platform.
To sell on this platform, CedCommerce brings to you the latest Reverb Magento 2 Integration that integrates your Magento 2 store with the Reverb marketplace and lets you sell on Reverb. The extension also automates the ordering process and facilitates products handling and management.
-Features at a Glance–
- Price: Get the Price of your product(s) in sync between your Magento 2 store and Reverb Marketplace.
- Orders: Get all of your Reverb orders instantly imported to your Magento 2 store from Reverb marketplace
- Inventory Synchronization: No manual updating is required now. Now experience the automatic inventory sync between Magento 2 and Reverb.
- Bulk Product Upload: Now upload as many products as you want to sell on Reverb in bulk, using the bulk product upload feature.
- Order Management: As soon as an order is placed on Reverb, it gets imported to your Magento 2 store with the help of automatic requests. The orders get acknowledged automatically after being imported.