Rakuten was founded in 1997 and is referred to as “Amazon of Japan”. Across 30,000 countries and regions across the globe, it is helping 44,000 sellers to sell on the Rakuten marketplace. Rakuten accounts for 27% of the eCommerce market share in Japan.
Rakuten US Magento 2 Integration by CedCommerce connects your Magento 2 store with the Rakuten marketplace to give you a seamless selling experience in the US. The integration also enables real-time synchronization of inventory, price, and other product details that provide ease for you to manage your Magento 2 store and your products at Rakuten US simultaneously.
- Bulk Upload Feature: Sellers can upload any number of products on the Rakuten US marketplace using bulk upload feature.
- Auto Synchronisation: Automatically synchronize the product listing, orders, inventory and other product-related details between Magento 2 store and Rakuten US marketplace.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Orders: Whenever a new order is placed on the Rakuten US marketplace, you will receive a notification on mail.
- Automated Shipment: With the Rakuten US Magento 2 integration, manage Orders and their shipment from your Magento 2 panel using various shipment services.
- Rejected product Notification: If any error occurs while uploading the product on Rakuten US, you will receive a notification along with the error log.
- Product category mapping: Follows the many-to-one category mapping technique. You can map many categories of the Magento 2 store with the single category of Rakuten US.