To manage Otto products,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the OTTO Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Products.
The Manage Products page appears as shown below:
- To edit a product, click on the Edit button under the Actions column and do the required edits in the product details.
To perform bulk actions on products,
- In the Actions list, click the arrow button.
A list appears as shown in the figure:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required products.
- To validate products, click on the Validate Products. Selected Products will be validated.
- To validate and upload products, click on Validate and Upload Products. Selected products will be validated and uploaded.
- To synchronise the product status, click on Sync Product Status.
- To Synhronise the product report, click on Sync Product Report.
- To update inventory, click on the Update Inventory. The inventory for selected products will be updated.
- To update the attributes, click on Update Attribute. The selected product attributes will be updated.