Keeping in mind the competitive dynamics of the e-commerce world and the increasing demands of the merchants in the cutthroat competition, we at CedCommerce have developed the MercadoLibre Multi-Account Integration Extension for Magento 2. This extension is created for Magento 2 users which enables them to list their products by using multiple accounts on MercadoLibre marketplace
The advanced, easy to use MercadoLibre Multi-Account Integration for Magento 2 from CedCommerce brings you an exclusive option to list your products using multiple accounts on the MercadoLibre marketplace and earn globally.
- Debug Mode: Provides easy debug process for a hassle-free product upload to the MercadoLibre marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: Follow many to one category mapping methodology. Admin can map many categories of Magento 2 store to a single category of MercadoLibre.
- Profile Based Products Upload: Admin can create a profile and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload on MercadoLibre.
- Simple Product Upload: It enables admin to upload the simple type of product on MercadoLibre.com.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgement of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return, and refund, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 store and MercadoLibre.com.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables the admin to validate the product information in accordance with MercadoLibre standard and values.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from MercadoLibre.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto-synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.