The MercadoLibre Integration for Magento 2 Integration extension interacts with the MercadoLibre marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 store and MercadoLibre retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create MercadoLibre categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento® 2 store.
It enables admin to perform product related task such as product upload and product view using bulk management system.
With the help of this extension, the store owners can create a profile in which they can assign the products and then can upload to MercadoLibre.com. It enables the Magento store owner to manage the MercadoLibre orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
You can boost up your business at MercadoLibre by integrating your store as it interacts with the MercadoLibre APIs to connect your Magento store to the MercadoLibre marketplace and thus, you have the opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Key features are as follows:
- Cron: Cron jobs automate the process to fetch the MercadoLibre orders from the MercadoLibre marketplace to the Magento® of customers.
- Debug Mode: Provides easy debug process for hassle-free product upload to the MercadoLibre marketplace.
- Product Category Mapping: Follow many to one category mapping methodology. Admin can map many categories of Magento® 2 store to a single category of MercadoLibre.
- Profile Based Products Upload: Admin can create a profile and after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload on MercadoLibre.
- Simple Product Upload: It enables admin to upload simple type of product on MercadoLibre.com.
- Automated Synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 store and MercadoLibre.com.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables the admin to validate the product information in accordance with MercadoLibre standard and values.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever the stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status of the same.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from MercadoLibre.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.