Configuration Settings From Admin Panel
After the successful installation of the Vendor Order Delivery Date add-on in the Magento 2 store, the admin has to set up the configuration settings required to enable the add-on and allow the vendors to proceed with the further settings to enable the add-on features for the vendors and the customers.
To enable the add-on features from Admin panel
- Go to the Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the STORES menu, and then click Configuration.
The Configuration page appears.
- In the left navigation panel, click the CEDCOMMERCE DELIVERYDATE menu, and then click Delivery Date Configuration.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, under the General section, do the following step:
- In the Enable Delivery Date Module list, select Yes.
- Click the Save Config button.