- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the G Translator menu.
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Product Manager.
- The Gtranslate Product Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
- You can view the current status of the Product from here:
- Click on the edit button & the page opens up:
- To translate the product go back to the previous menu and select the products you wish to translate.
- Now click on Actions and choose Selected Product Translate.
- A confirmation message appears. Click OK.
- Successful Translation is achieved and you can see this message:
- You can see the translated products now. From the store view, you can select the desired store for which you selected to translate the language.