G Translator Configuration Setting
After the successful installation of the G Translator extension on the Magento 2 store, the admin has to set up the configuration settings required to enable the features of the extension.
To configure the settings
- Go to the Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the G Translator menu, and then click Configuration.
The Configuration page appears.
- In the Enable the Configuration, select the Yes option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the API key in the next section.
- In the Store Language section, choose the original language of your store (the default language).
- Choose the store whose Products you wish to translate from the Select Source Store.
- Next comes the Language Mapping section. Here you can map the language with their corresponding store.
- From the Attribute section, select all the attribute(s) for which you want to translate.
- In the Enable Overwrite Mode, the data gets overwritten if already present in the store by selecting Yes. By selecting No the changes are discarded.