Gift Card Extension for Magento 2 by CedCommerce facilitates customers to purchase Gift Cards and send them to their friends over their email address.
Gift cards are discount coupons that the user can use for making a purchase on our website. Admin can create multiple gift cards with different pricing models, enabling the customer to do the shopping via gift card coupons.
The key features of the Gift Card module are as follows:
- The Customer who wants to sent a Gift Card to Other choose the image for the Gift Card from the available options. He can also upload an image of his own choice.
- Then he is allowed to choose the amount of the Card from the Pre-Defined amounts set else he can also add any random amount as per his requirement.
- Customer sending the Gift Card can also mention a Message that he/she wants the receiver to see in their Email.
- Customer sending the Gift Card even has a privilege to Schedule the Delivery of Gift card as on any specific date even after he has already completed his purchase, so the Customer receiving the gift card will automatically receive a gift card mail on the specified date.
- At a time of Purchasing a Gift Card; Coupon-Code of any earlier gifted card will not be applicable as well as any discount code.
- The gift card once bought cannot be refunded.
- To enable the Gift Card Checkout feature for any product admin need to Enable the attribute “Gift Card Checkout Allowed” from the admin panel at the time of creating the product.
Now at the store frontend, if the customer wants to use the Gift card coupon code to purchase a product, he needs to enter the coupon code at “Apply Gift Coupon”.
- Admin cannot create the Gift card order on behalf of any customer from Create Order at Magneto Admin Panel.
- Multicurrency is not supported for gift card purchase.