In the Manage Accounts section, the Fnac accounts can be managed- Added, Edited, Viewed, and Deleted.
To add the account,
- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin
- On the left navigation bar, click the FNAC INTEGRATION
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Accounts.
The Manage Accounts page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Add Account
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Enter the Account Code in the corresponding field.
- Select the Account Mode, Live or Sandbox
- Now Enter the Partner Id.
- Enter your Shop Id.
- Enter your Authorization Key.
- Enter the Mirakl Id.
- You will get the Partner Id, Shop Id, and Authorization Key on your registered email from the Marketplace.
- To know the information that you need to fill in this section (Mirakl Id), you need to go to the Fnac seller account. For that,
- Log in to the Fnac seller account.
- On the top right side of the Fnac seller central, click on the user name, as shown in the below image.
- After clicking a new page will appear, click on the API details as given in the following image.
- After clicking on the API key, a new page will appear.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in the Mirakl Id attribute given in your Magento.
To edit the account,
- On Fnac Manage Accounts page, click the edit button for the account that you want to edit, as shown in the image below:
- The page will appear as:
- Click the required section, and then make the changes as per requirement in the respective section.
- Click the Save button.
The edited account will be saved.
To delete the account,
- On the Fnac Accounts page, Go to Actions and click on the Delete button, as shown in the below image.
- On clicking it, the Fnac account will be deleted and the message will appear on the same page as: