Fnac Magento 2 Store Integration Extension Installation
To install the extension
- Log in to the ftp, and then go to Magento 2 root folder (generally present under the public_html folder).
- Create a new folder named code under the app folder; under code folder, create a folder named Ced.
- Upload or Drag and Drop app/code/Ced/Fnac directory.
- After successfully uploading the directory, the extension will be installed/upgraded.
- Now to install SDK:
- You have to download the SDK Zip file from the Cedcommerce account.
- You need to add :
“cedcommerce/fnacapiclient”: “^6.6” under require section of Magento’s composer.json file “vendor/cedcommerce/fnacapiclient/src/FnacApiClient/”, “FnacApiGui\\”: “vendor/cedcommerce/fnacapiclient/src/FnacApiGui/src/FnacApiGui/”
under autoload-dev -> PS4
- Now run the composer update command to install the SDK and required dependencies.
- Now run the following upgrade command in cmd
php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
php bin/magento di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy