TO MANAGE ACCOUNTS ON EBAY,
- Go to your Magento 2 admin panel.
- Click on eBay present on the left navigation bar.
- When the menu appears, click on Manage Accounts.
On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as shown below:
- To add a new account, click on Add Account button on the top right corner.
You’ll be redirected to a new page:
- In Account Code, enter the code you wish to remember for your account. This is totally for your own purpose so that you might not get confused in different accounts.
- Select the Account Environment from the drop-down menu i.e, Sandbox for testing purpose or Production for the live website.
For Sandbox account, the link is: https://sandbox.ebay.com/
For Production, the link is: https://www.ebay.com/
- In the Account Location, select the location of the account for which you want to connect your store.
- In the Account Status, if you select Enable the connectivity will be there for product sync, order fetch, etc. and if you select Disable then the account will be disconnected from Magento.
- In the Account Store section choose the Magento store view you want to use for your ebay store.
- The Token field is disabled and automatically filled when the fetch token process is done in the next steps.
- Once all the actions have been taken so far, click on the Save button on the top right of the page.
The Account will be created and displayed on the Manage account page.
To Edit an Account-
- Go to the Manage account Page, click on the Edit button under the Actions column.
- On clicking it you will be navigated to the Edit Account Page as shown below:
- Do the required changes and click on the Save button.
The edits will be saved.
To Fetch Token-
- Go to the Manage account Page, click on the Fetch Token button under the Actions column.
- The token will be fetched from the ebay store to the Magento Store and will be saved in the Account details.
To Fetch Other Details-
- Go to the Manage account Page, click on the Fetch Other Details button under the Actions column.
- The details of the account will be fetched from the ebay store to the Magento store.
To Import Item Ids
- Go to the Manage account Page, click on the Import Item Ids button under the Actions column.
- The item ids will be imported to that particular account.
To Delete Multiple Accounts-
- Select the accounts you want to delete.
- Under the Actions list click on the Delete option.
- The selected accounts will be deleted.