Synchronize the Amazon Products between Amazon and the Magento 2 Store
To synchronize the Amazon product details
- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the AMAZON INTEGRATION menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Products.
The Amazon Products Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
- To synchronize all the Amazon Products, click the Sync button on the top right.
All the Amazon products are synchronized and a success message appears.
- To synchronize the specific Amazon Product, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required product row.
- In the Action column of the respective row, click the Sync icon.
The specific product is synchronized and a success message appears.