Submit Bulk Action on the Selected Products
To submit the selected bulk action on the selected products
- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin
- On the left navigation bar, click the AMAZON INTEGRATION menu.
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Products.
The Amazon Product Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Actions list, click the arrow button.
A list appears as shown in the figure:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required products.
- To update products, click on the Update Product. Selected Products will be updated.
- To upload products, click on the Upload Product. Selected products will be uploaded.
- To upload inventory, click on Upload Inventory. The inventory will be uploaded.
- To upload price, click on Upload Price. The price for selected products will be uploaded.
- To upload images, click on Upload Image. The image for selected products will be uploaded.
- To upload a relationship, click on Upload Relationship. The relationship for selected products will be uploaded.
- To synchronize status, click on Sync Status. The status of selected products will be synced.
- To delete products, click on Delete Product. The selected products will be deleted.