In the Manage Accounts section, the Amazon accounts can be managed- Added, Edited, Viewed, and Deleted.
To add the account,
- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin
- On the left navigation bar, click the FBA INTEGRATION
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Accounts.
The FBA Accounts page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Add Account
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under the Account Information tab:
- In Active, select Yes.
- Enter the Account Name in the corresponding field.
- Now scroll down and click API. The section will expand as:
- In Autorise Via CedCommerce, enable it if you want to get it done by Cedcommerce.
- In Seller Id/Merchant Token enter your seller id from Amazon Account.
- Enter the Aws auth Id in AWS Auth Id/MWS Auth Token option.
- In Aws Access Key Id, enter the id from the Amazon Seller account.
- In Secret Key/MWS Credentials, enter the secret key from the seller account.
- Now select the marketplaces from the Marketplaces option.
- In Validate click on the Validate option to get these details validated.
- Now click on Source tab and it expands as:
- In Default Store View, select the store view for product profiles.
- In the Default Source option, select the Source.
- Now click on Developer tab and it expands as:
- Select Account Mode.
- Add notes if you want any.
- Click on Save on the top right side of the page.
- The account will be created.
To view the account,
- On the Fba Accounts page, click the view button for the account that you want to see, as highlighted in the image below:
- On clicking it, the details would appear on the page as shown:
To Edit the account,
- On Amazon Accounts page, click the edit button for the account that you want to edit, as shown in the image below:
- The page will appear as:
- Click the required section, and then make the changes as per requirement in the respective section.
- Click the Save button.
The edited account will be saved.
To Delete the account,
- On the Amazon Accounts page, click on the delete button as highlighted in the image below, for the account that you want to delete.
- On clicking it, the Amazon account will be deleted and the message will appear on the same page.