View Failed Imported Orders
The users can view the list of failed Walmart orders on the Failed Orders Grid page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Walmart:
- If any product in the Walmart Order is Out of Stock in the Magento store.
- If any product in the Walmart Order is disabled in the Magento store.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from the Magneto 2 store after uploading on Walmart.
- If the selected Payment Method in Walmart System Configuration Setting is not available in the Magento store.
To view, Walmart failed orders
- Go to the Magento Store Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar click the WALMART INTEGRATION menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Orders.
The Failed Orders Grid page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.
- To delete all the failed Orders list, click the Delete Orders button.