Vendor Advance Transaction Addon, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2 allows the admin to apply the multiple charges on vendor orders apart from the commission and the shipping fees.
Admin can set the total leviable fees known as Marketplace Fees, which includes Fixed Fee, Collection Fee, and Refund Fee. Apart from the Marketplace fees, admin can deduct the multiple fees from the vendor payable amount at the time of payment.
Vendor Advance Transaction works in two different payment modes:
- Postpaid Payment: Payment from the front-end user is credited to the vendor’s account.
- Prepaid Payment: Payment from the front-end user is credited to the admin’s account.
Key features are as follows:
- Admin can set the marketplace fees, which is adjusted from the total payable amount of vendor.
- Proper invoice is generated and sent to the vendor.
- No restrictions on the number of fees that is to be charged.
- Specified fees amount are applicable to all vendors.
- Fees are payable only for the orders with the status completed and completion of payment cycle
- Service tax and some other taxes are applicable on total fees
- Fees are chargeable either in percentage or fixed amount.
- Admin can add multiple taxes apart from service tax from admin configuration.
- Admin can select postpaid payment from all available payment methods.