Once the admin installs the Refer A Friend extension successfully on the Merchant’s store, the admin has to set up the configuration settings required to enable the features of the extension.
To configure the settings
- Go to the Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the STORES menu, and then click on Configuration.
The Configuration page appears.
- In the left navigation panel, click the REFER A FRIEND menu, and then click on Configuration.
The Refer A Friend Configuration Settings page appears in the right panel as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, under Refer A Friend Configuration Settings, do the following steps:
- Expand the General Configuration tab. In the Enabled list, select Yes to enable the extension features on the admin panel and also on the front-end view.
- In the Signup Bonus field, enter an amount that the admin wants to allot it to a new user on signing up.
- In the Referral Reward field, enter an amount that the admin wants to allot it to the user who refers to a friend, and the referred friend who registers to the store.
- In the Denomination range field, set the denomination range for generating the discount coupons.
For example, if the denomination range is 100, then the user can generate the discount coupons in the multiples of 100.
- Max Denomination range sets the maximum denomination amount for the discount coupon that can be created for the customer.
- In the Discount Coupon Validity (In Days) field, enter the number of days to specify the validity of the generated coupon.
- In the Sender Email field, enter the email id that admin wants to use for sending invitation emails.
- In the Default Email Message box, enter a default message that the admin wants to use for sending invitation emails.
- Click the Save Config button.